Five unknown facts about my childhood for San:
1. I was a real geeky kid. (Who grew into a real geeky adult :D) With all that that implies.
2. Even though I grew up in a tiny town in the middle of nowhere with almost no facilities. I never felt that my childhood was deprived.
3. On the other hand, my parents did their best to give me and my brother plenty of opportunities to experience things and people "outside the norm".
5. I was blessed with a stable, loving, and supportive family. It's only now that I've seen the alternative that I realise how special that is.
Five words of wisdom, which I don't think I've given out before, for Boz:
1. Don't jump off the bridge 'til you come to it.
2. If you can't understand it, just try to sit back and enjoy it.
3. Some days the gods smile down upon us. Others they point and laugh.
4. If at first you don't succeed, I wouldn't recommend skydiving as a hobby.
5. Personally, I wouldn't trust any words of wisdom posted in a blog. 😉 😆
And finally five unknown Christmas facts for Words.
1. I love Christmas food, especially the leftovers.
2. I buy myself a gift, just a small treat that no-one else would think to get me.
3. I hate gift that are given out of obligation, without any real thought to what might suit the person.
4. I am hopeless at decorating the tree, I can never decide where to put the ornaments.
5. I think the best thing about Christmas is having fun with the people that you love.
As soon as I figure out who I'm going to tag I'll let you know. :spock: